Do you spend most of your days sitting at a desk, typing away at a computer, with very low levels of physical activity? Do your muscles feel sore and tense from prolonged periods of sitting? Do you get tired easily and wish you had more energy to stretch out and exercise, but you just can’t find the time in your busy schedule?
At David Lawrence Fitness, we can help you and your employees find the time, incorporating fitness into your hectic lives, making you happy, healthier, more energetic and more productive.
We believe the corporate world has the opportunity to make a significant different to the health and fitness of Australians. All industries could benefit from health and productivity gains that can be achieved with a unique program such as ours. This unique program can be implemented across Australia, and beyond!
David Lawrence Fitness offers a complete package tailored to suit each individual employee, including:
- Correction of Muscle Imbalances
- Injury Prevention
- Total Lifestyle Modification
We truly believe that David Lawrence Fitness Corporate Fitness represents great value, but more importantly, a tried and true method of obtaining maximum participation with long term lifestyle modification benefits.
The aim of a Corporate Fitness program is to improve the health and fitness in your workforce, as well as:
- Decrease BMI (Body Mass Index) and overall weight of staff substantially
- Create a culture within the workplace where healthy eating and exercise are not only promoted by Management, but also encouraged, supported and rewarded.
- Increase participation in community and charity events such as the Brisbane Marathon Festival, Gold Coast Marathon Festival, Bridge to Brisbane Running Festival, City to Surf, Melbourne Running Festival and more!
- Increase productivity & decrease absenteeism
- Reduce fatigue and fatigue related accidents and injuries
Here’s a Frightening Statistic…
We are currently the most overweight nation in the world, and for a country that prides itself on the success of its sporting teams and healthy living conditions this is distressing.
In an era where time and convenience are two of the highest priorities when people are considering food choices, the importance of Corporate Fitness should not be underestimated. We can help to positively influence the attitudes, routines and actions of not only your staff, but their partners and families. David Lawrence Fitness intend to promote and implement an environment where eating well and exercising is habitual. By employing Corporate Fitness programs your company can benefit enormously in levels of productivity and job satisfaction.
According to a study published by Mercer in September 2002, 55% of organisations offer non-financial rewards, with 76% of these organisations finding these rewards to be an effective way of motivating employees and thanking them for achieving specific goals.
A study conducted by recruitment agency Talent2 also found 47% of workers believe employers have an obligation to encourage and even subsidise fitness at work.
In 2003, 38% of AMP’s employees participated in a health promotion activity. Of these, 98% of which deemed it beneficial with 68% inspired to make permanent lifestyle changes.
Further, PHAC (2005) has found that:
- Active employees report higher job satisfaction than non-active employees
- Executives in one company stated that they believe that the fitness program at their company has had a positive impact on the company’s ability to attract high-calibre employees
- A Corporate commitment to employee fitness contributes to a feeling of heightened energy and productivity; and a feeling that the company cares about its employees
Evidently, there are huge benefits to implementing a Health Improvement Program in your company. David Lawrence Fitness is here to help you.
Call now and get started today.
David Lawrence Fitness.
12 Abeya Street, Thornlands,
Telephone: (07) 3820 8127 OR Mobile: 0404 082 770
FAX: (07) 3820 8704